Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So... A blog, eh? Whatever shall I do with all my newfound power?

So... Since I am doing nothing else of any import in what will probably be my last summer vacation, I decided to make a blog to talk about stuff. Pretty boring, huh? Anyway, I will probably use this as a soapbox to ramble and rant about random topics. I might also post reviews of whatever I last played/watched. So... Stay tuned I suppose. Just got Catherine and Dead Rising 2 today, so I might review those a little later on. I also have a pile of movies I have not yet watched, so I will probably review those whenever I get to them.

Until next time good reader (if anyone is reading this, which I doubt anyone is), try not to die, and I will see you soon, I hope.
-Breakfastman.

No comments:

Post a Comment